Wednesday, November 13, 2013

The Last Week or So

Here is Ellie Grace, the first morning after she slept in her new bed. She was do excited when she woke up, almost like she had forgotten she had a new bed and just realized it when she woke up. It's been a week now & she's doing great at night & nap. So grateful for that! 


When I got her up that morning I told her we were going to celebrate her sleeping so good in her new bed with a breakfast picnic. She loved it. Several times since then she asks if we can celebrate just at random, which means she wants to have a picnic inside. 


She kept taking breaks from our picnic to play piano. 



Watching something with Daddy. 


Watching something under her new bed. 


Watching a show in her tent on top of her trampoline. Hmmm, I see a trend here. 


Helping clean the floor. 


Playing with our neighbor Olivia. 


Another morning where she asked if we could celebrate & I just couldn't say no. 


Learning to rock climb with Grandaddy. 


Ready for church. 


Coloring with Judah. 


Washing dishes time. 


Her hair ended up like this from her just messing with the headband & it cracked me up. 


She wore her clip on earrings and necklace on our walk. 


In the next few pictures she's letting me know that we need to go the other way because a man was using a leaf blower & she was scared. 




Standing on a stump. 


And then we had a picnic lunch. 




I had a baby shower on Saturday & my friend, Angela Wheeler, made this incredibly cute onesie for Mason. 


Josh is making the letters of Mason's name out of old pallet wood. He has the M & A done so far & I am amazed. He's a genius. Love them & can't wait to see them on the wall all together. 


Riding horse daddy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment