Friday, November 4, 2011

Houston...........we have a tooth!

Ellie Grace has a tooth that I can actually see and feel! It is on the bottom front in the middle. I noticed while brushing her gums yesterday morning. It was very exciting! I can't wait until we can see it when she smiles. I don't have a picture of it because it is very hard to even get a peek at because she won't keep her tongue still. So....... I'll just post a picture of her in her new overalls from our dear friend, Mrs. Sammie and some of her playing. 


Going after the ball, to chew on with that new tooth, of course.


Still going after the ball. 

1 comment:

  1. She is so so precious Angela. I love her smile =) we need to hang out soon and let the kiddos play..well more like addy and M ohhh and ahhhh over her and she just smile and be cute1

    ReplyDelete