Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Sunday, February 5th

Here is Ellie Grace from this past Sunday, another dress I love. 

As you can see, she was really excited about her picture session. She is waking up earlier now so by the time we are ready for the picture session it's really her normal nap time, hence the grumpiness, I think. 


She warmed up to the idea, for a second.


down she went



back up again & not happy about it
She has recently started watching me as I put a bow in her hair so she knows it's up there and a few minutes later will search for it in her hair to try and get it out. Of course, she succeeds. I captured the progression on camera. :)




Success!

I have to take it from her real quick or she destroys them or eats them.  :)

I think she's double checking to make sure there's not a second bow in there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment