Thursday, June 20, 2013

Mathes Baby #2-Arriving December 2013


Exciting times are ahead for us Matheses. We found out that Ellie Grace will be a big sister about 2 months ago. I am now 13 weeks and the due date is December 24, 2013. I'm really hoping that baby comes early or late. I don't want to be in the hospital on Christmas! Things have gone really well so far and we are thankful. Ellie Grace is starting to act like she understands that there is a baby in Mommy's belly. Well, I know she doesn't understand but she does acknowledge it now. It's very funny and cute. We tell her that we will get a new baby for Christmas. We are really hoping for a boy because we have no baby boys on either side of our immediate family. Plus, Josh needs a boy to pass on all his manly talents to. We are very excited about the new baby and scared out of our minds too. Well, really I'm the only scared one, but that's nothing new. 

No comments:

Post a Comment