Friday, December 27, 2013

Baby Update

I thought I'd do a baby update since my due date of December 24th has come and gone and so one day when I'm old I'll remember what happened. My prayers to make it through Christmas were affirmatively answered. I'm very thankful for that. I do however feel like I'm ready to pop. I had a doctor's appointment on December 26 and I am scheduled to be induced on Friday, January 3rd, which is one week from today. Based on the way I'm feeling, it's hard for me to believe he won't come before then but I don't really know anything. I don't feel bad it's just hard to move and keep up with Ellie Grace. I'm still feeling very anxious about his arrival and how life will be with two children. You could say this picture sums up how I think Ellie Grace is going to do with the transition. :) 


1 comment:

  1. This pic makes me laugh- and it scares me all in one! Haha! You will do great with two! In a few months you won't remember life with just EG! Can't wait to meet Mason!

    ReplyDelete