Friday, December 27, 2013

Christmas 2013

Christmas 2013 has come and gone and it was a great time. I did a horrible job of documenting as usual. I didn't get hardly any pictures of extended family and surely didn't get pictures of all her gifts but it's better than nothing I guess. 

waiting to open gifts at Nina's
she got this cute chef's outfit from Nina
she got this cool scooter from Nina too
she really liked wearing the helmet or "helmen" as she calls it
JoJo reading to Ellie Grace, Piper and Bella
she loves her umbrella from Mia & Grandaddy 
enjoying Bella's new kindle with her
trying out Piper's goggles that came with her science kit
Then on Thursday the Christmas decor came down. We wanted to get it done in case Mason came. I didn't get any pictures of her helping decorate the tree so I got some of her helping undecorate the tree. She loved it because she was allowed to touch what had been forbidden for so long.


saying goodbye to the train

No comments:

Post a Comment