Friday, August 19, 2011

From Zero to Four Months in a Flash

Hello everyone!


For our first post I've decided to show all of Ellie Grace's month birthday pictures thus far. I thought it was appropriate because today happens to be her 4 month birthday. 

I wish I could blog about what she was doing at each of the past months but of course I can't remember so I will only say what is going on right now in her little life at the end of the post. 


Zero: Taken on kitchen counter at approximately 6 days old.
One: Taken in Gatlinburg.
Two: Taken in her room sitting in her glider.
Three: Taken in the den.
Four: I believe it's obvious where she is here. :)
(I couldn't resist posting two of the 4 month pictures because they are so very cute to me.)

Ellie Grace is at a very sweet stage in her fourth month. She is smiling at us a lot, sometimes for no apparent reason. Other times, it's because we are being silly trying to make her smile. She is trying to sit up a lot. I finally enjoy giving her a bath in her whale tub because my mom gave me a great idea. I will not share that idea here so I don't embarrass Ellie Grace. She also seems to enjoy the bath. She is grabbing onto things and bringing them to her mouth. She still has that stinkin pacifier and continuously drops it only to fuss until it gets put back in, a nonstop source of frustration for her mom and dad. She is drooling a ton and rubbing it all over her face, which has caused some sort of rash on her face. I medicate it constantly but it won't go away. Maybe I'm overmedicating. She loves to stand up and we love to have her stand up because she just looks so much like a little person. We know she is a person but there's just something about it when she stands up. She is currently sleeping on her side and holding on to a burp cloth while she sleeps, which is so cute. Her Aunt BeeBee is very upset that she sleeps with a burp cloth and not a real "lovie." I would like to point out that it is one of those cute flowery burp cloths and not just a white one. Hardly noticeable as a burp cloth to the untrained eye. :)

I would like to close out this first post with somewhat of a disclaimer and a plea for the blog. Please do not critique the grammar or punctuation of this blog because I do know there will be many misdemeanors and I do not have time to concern myself with them. It will also not be in chronological order as I will be posting about the past and current events simultaneously. Please do not judge me for such. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment