Sunday, August 28, 2011

Rice Cereal: The other white meat.

Ellie Grace had her four month check up last Tuesday. She did great and took her shots like a trooper. She weighed 15 pounds 7 ounces and was 24.5 inches tall. The doctor gave me the go ahead to begin rice cereal. How exciting! Well we tried it twice on Saturday and both feedings ended with her crying. I'm not sure why. I tried feeding it to her before giving her a bottle and I think she was just ready to have her bottle by the end. I didn't get any pictures while she was eating, only this one of her anxiously awaiting her meal. 



This was her first time in her space saving high chair, which I really love. It's so neat and fits in one of our kitchen table chairs. We took Sunday off from rice cereal but the fun will resume on Monday.


No comments:

Post a Comment