Friday, January 6, 2012

Ellie Grace's first Christmas

Ellie Grace had a great first Christmas. Here are some of the things we did. 
Friday, December 23rd, after arriving home from East Tennessee, we spent the night at Granddaddy & Mia's house with Grandma Fortner, Andy, Beth, Isabella, Hannah & Piper. Normally Grandma DeZonia would be there as well but she had fever and didn't want to get anyone sick. I know she hated to miss it. 

I think she likes Christmas
the cousins
Bella
Hannah
Piper
She was so tired, she's half conscious here
Saturday morning we woke up and opened gifts and then ate a large breakfast, prepared mostly by my brother and he did a magnificent job. Here are some pictures from the morning.


Ellie Grace got her cell phone upgraded :)


I do not approve of this behavior, but that has never stopped him before :)


This is my favorite gift she got.
It's a miniature basketball goal. It was more for me, than her.
She really enjoys trying to eat the goal. :)



Saturday evening we went over to the "big house." That is what we lovingly call the assisted living facility where both of my grandmas live. We celebrated with my dad's side of the family. Of course, I have no pictures of that event. 

Christmas day was on Sunday. We didn't' have Sunday school so we weren't to be there until 10. Ellie Grace took a short nap in her Sunday dress before we left. 



After church we went to Nina's house and celebrated with Whitney, Brent, Chris, Shamecca & Gran.




All of these are not for her, but not far from it. :)








New ball from Nina
Enjoying her favorite past time, eating any and every odd thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment