Saturday, March 31, 2012

Miscellaneous Cuteness

Here are a few recent noteworthy pictures.

Highchair silliness






We have been swinging pretty much everyday at least once a day. She likes it a lot, not as much as I want her to but she likes it for about 10 minutes at a time. I usually blow bubbles for her while she swings. 








This was one morning she was watching it rain outside. 


The right words for the picture below just aren't coming to me. Really, what can you say?



bath time bouffant

this reminds of the spring picture pose in middle school

She actually puts the ball in the basket now and does a little goaltending!

big girl
She stood up in her crib today for the first time ever. I had laid her down for a nap and she laid in there talking for a while and I looked at the monitor and she was standing. I wondered if she would be able to get back down without busting her face on the rail. After about 5 minutes of her standing she did sit down but she didn't have her lovie anymore. She threw it overboard! Knowing that she would not go to sleep without it, I crawled in there and threw the lovie back to her and she went right to sleep! I couldn't believe it. I hope she doesn't make a habit of this. Oh and then later this afternoon she stood up in her pack and play during independent playtime, which was a first. 
Exciting stuff! 

No comments:

Post a Comment