Friday, March 9, 2012

My 28th Birthday

I celebrated my 28th birthday last Friday, March 2nd. I wanted to document some sweet, funny things Josh did. 

This is the homemade card he made me.

This is the card Ellie Grace gave me. 

Josh has a history of buying a card and personalizing it to his liking. This year was no exception and he really outdid himself. This card was really meant to be given by an adult child so it needed some tweaking. When you read it think of it coming from a baby, it is so funny to me. I hope you can see it well enough.




The Friday night of my birthday I went to an Initials, inc. party given by Lindsay Godsey and when I arrived home I found these decorations awaiting me. 




He had done this in most every room in our house. So sweet. I enjoyed it for about 5 minutes and then was ready for it to be cleaned up, which he promptly took care of. :) I was also really excited because Josh used up a whole roll of toilet paper during this project. I bought some really cheap toilet paper months ago and it is not good at all. It was a huge pack from Costco and we hate it so I'm glad we have one less roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment