Thursday, October 18, 2012

Fortner Family Vacay 2012

We were so blessed to be able to go to Turks and Caicos with my parents, my brother, his wife and their 3 girls. I did a horrible job of taking pictures while we were there. I didn't get any good ones of all 4 girls together. I guess I was too busy vacationing. I was extremely nervous about the flights with our wiggle worm.  It was not fun but we did survive. Here are a few pictures from our trip. 

I had to include all of these first 3 pictures because her face is so funny. I guess she was really excited to be there. 












In the picture below, Josh is paddle-boarding and you can't really tell but it is pouring down rain. He was really good at it. I just enjoyed sitting on it while he paddled me around.  :)



That is Aunt BB with Ellie Grace. I love the lighting. Ellie Grace is crazy about her BB.


We did try to get some pictures of the girls together in their matching dresses. It was very difficult. We had a 17 month old, 2 year old, 4 year old and an 8 year old. The 8 year old did great, as she should, since she's 8. :)  



Ellie Grace with her big cousin, Bella.

These pictures don't really do our trip justice, as I said, I didn't do a very good job documenting. We did have a great time enjoying our family and the beautiful creation of God that is Turks and Caicos. 



No comments:

Post a Comment