Monday, October 29, 2012

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Here is Ellie Grace from this past Sunday. She is so funny. I think she is starting to get into having her picture taken. 


she's getting really good at smiling on command


"Hmmm, normally I'm not allowed to have pens. I wonder if he'll notice since he's behind the camera."

We did something funny Sunday afternoon. Unfortunately we have realized that Ellie Grace does so much better when I am not around. If I'm around she just wants me and fusses if she doesn't get me. So, when she woke up from her nap yesterday afternoon I hid in our bedroom until time to go to night church and she and Josh played. (aka Josh watched football while she roamed the house) She was so excited when I came out. It was funny because it was like she wondered where did I come from because I didn't come from outside. 

pardon my silliness
It seems that Josh as a strange aversion to putting her pajamas on correctly. This is how he had put them on when I made my appearance Sunday evening.  


And, since she was so seasonally appropriate last night I took her picture before night church. 




No comments:

Post a Comment