Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Toy Story

Ellie Grace got a new toy! I'm very much a toy person and love it when she gets a new toy, probably more than she does. Well, we have been playing a ton outside since she is taking just one nap a day now and we have more wake time together. Her favorite thing to do is hold 2 golf balls, throw them and watch me chase them so I decided we needed something else to play with out there. 



Hence, the Radio Flyer 4 in 1 tricycle! It's so cool. A child could use it from 9 months to 5 years old. I wish we had gotten it sooner since it's now turning cold. We will bring it inside and ride it, I'm sure. Right now I can push her and she just rides and can rest her feet on the locked pedals. (she can't reach the pedals yet, though) Then, you can take the push handle off, unlock the pedals and it turns into a real tricycle. Of course the safety harnesses come off as well when she gets older. So far it has been great fun. She loves it and calls it her bike. 







Something that is really funny is that the handle bars don't lock and she can steer it. So sometimes she figures that out and she gets to rocking it back and forth and I'm also steering with the push handle trying to fight her steering. That is one downfall to the thing. It makes things interesting though. 


By the way, she still wants the golf balls, she holds them while she rides or puts them in the cup-holder. Why did I ever let her hold golf balls? I guess it could be worse, chasing them is good exercise for me anyway.  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment