Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Sundays in February 2013

February 3, 2013
I didn't get great pics this particular morning. I'm kinda glad I didn't get a full shot because she really looked pilgrimish because she had black tights and black shoes. :)


February 10, 2013
Nina got Ellie Grace and cousin, Saylor, these cute Valentine's day dresses to wear the Sunday before Vday. 




this is the best we could get with the two of them

No pictures from February 17th due to Ellie Grace having an unknown rash all over her. We kept her out of church in case it was contagious. I'm pretty sure now that it was because I didn't wash some hand me downs from Beth before Ellie Grace wore them and she uses different stuff than we do. I hope that's what it was anyway. 

As far as February 24th goes, I don't know what happened but I have no pics to show. 

No comments:

Post a Comment