Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Sundays in January 2013

Well, I've sort of taken a sabbatical from blogging but I'm ready to get back in the swing of things. So tonight I am playing catch up. I really should be doing a picstitch or something because of all these pics but I don't know how nor do I want to spend the time learning so I'll just go the old fashioned way. 

Sunday, January 6, 2013
This particular morning we went to my parent's church to see my mom get baptized, which was an awesome experience. So proud of her. I'm also very thankful for a child who does so well being dropped off in church nursery, even a church she doesn't attend regularly. I loved her in this dress. 







99% of Ellie Grace's clothes come from her 3 big cousins (huge blessing) and this dress was no exception. For this particular dress, Beth had matching ones that were meant for Hannah and Bella to wear a few years ago. Well now Hannah is wearing the big girl one and Ellie Grace is wearing the little one. I think they enjoyed matching. 



January 13, 2013

posing pretty with her handsome Daddy

 January 20, 2013

clearly we were in a hurry this morning because this is all I got

January 27, 2013

Dress repeat since we went to our church in it this time. Gotta get the most use out of these cute dresses from our big cousins. (not that I think it would be wrong to repeat a dress at the same church, I'm all for that just to clarify) 


helping Daddy get his shoes on






high five for effort

No comments:

Post a Comment