Thursday, September 26, 2013

Recent Happenings

hanging with the cousins at my parents

one of Ellie Grace's favorite things to do, they play in there forever

she loves these ruffle pants made by her very talented Aunt BeeBee

our sleeping arrangement until Mason comes, I can't sleep for long periods in anything but a recliner

testing out the playground at her new mother's day out, she approves, I think

might as well be comfortable while you go

swimming with the cousins at my parents

ready for her first day of her new mother's day out

her all about me poster for mother's day out

another favorite activity lately, "washing dishes"

Josh & Ellie Grace swam in the lake! I refuse to get in there, one word, snakes.

getting her first haircut at Sweet n' Sassy

After the first haircut. Piper had her's done too.

at Grace Playce with our dear friend, Kate, who knows how to cheese it up

picnic at the park with Mommy

best thing I've bought in a while, Ellie Grace can now turn the lights on & off in her room, her bathroom & her playroom. She pulls or pushes on the moon at the bottom and it controls the light switch. Wonderful! Especially for independent potty going.

playing with some preschool things from her very talented homeschooling Aunt BeeBee

looking cute in her 'S' hat from mother's day out

enjoying Saturday morning donuts with daddy, courtesy of Pappy

resting on the dock with Granddaddy

I got to spend some wonderful one on one time with this cutie on Tuesday, my niece, Saylor.
sweet, sweet baby girl

hanging out at Grace Playce

oreo mouth

hat day at mother's day out

more hat day

No comments:

Post a Comment