Sunday, September 29, 2013

Donuts with Daddy & Other Fun Things

Saturday morning, we went and got donuts and had a breakfast "picnic" at our favorite park in Arlington. We got there about 8:45 and there was no one on the playground. I was really surprised. It was beautiful morning.

We love when Daddy gets to go to the park with us. He's a little more agile than I am at this point in my life so he can help Ellie Grace do a lot more things.


Ellie Grace still prefers apples over donuts. She didn't get that from her parents. 

Despite the look of terror on her face, she really enjoyed this slide.

not sure how she's feeling about the rings

she always wants to try this when we come to the park and having Daddy with us was the perfect time,
she only did it once :)

here's me making my once every six months blog appearance

she said, "I'm swinging all by myself!" since no one was pushing her

she loved the tire swing but Josh almost made himself sick spinning around too fast

precious

After our fun morning at the park we came home and just played outside and then had lunch outside. I saw on Pinterest the idea to feed finicky toddlers out of muffin trays and have something different in each cup. I tried it and she didn't eat any better than normal but I think she was preoccupied with the freedom of being able to get up and down while she was eating. I'll try it again when we eat in the high chair.


Saturday night Ellie Grace got to spend some one on one time with her Nina while Josh and I went out and about. She had a blast with all of the play jewelry over there. Especially the earrings. 


And here she is Sunday morning ready for church.  


No comments:

Post a Comment