Sunday, October 27, 2013

Our Weak Week in Pictures

I'm just saying it was weak because of my lack of picture taking. I guess I just wasn't feeling very photographic this week. It was a good week though. 

Here are the few I took this week.

Monday morning Ellie Grace asked for a yogurt smoothie, which we were out of but we had this gogurt type thing & I stuck a straw in it & she was super pumped. I wish I could stick a straw in other foods if that would get her to eat better. 


Here's the impromptu smoothie up close. 


She then said, "hey, I have an idea, let's put a straw in my milk!" So we did. Won't be doing that again anytime soon. 


She had pictures at Mother's Day Out on Tuesday & this is what she wore. 


Christmas dress preview. Made by Aunt BeBe. She made coordinating ones for all her girls too. 


Got to hang out with the Jones kids this week. They love them some Ellie Grace. 


Painted pumpkins at a party on Friday night. We repainted on the same pumpkin Saturday night also at another party. She really loved it. I'll have to get a picture if the finished pumpkin. 


The big girl bed is coming along quite nicely. I'm anxious to see how she does with it. 


And here she is this morning before church. Cutie patootie. 









No comments:

Post a Comment