Sunday, October 6, 2013

Our Week in Pictures

Well, something is wrong with Blogger on my computer so I'm gonna try to do this from my phone. 

EG has quite the opinion on what she wears these days so when we aren't going anywhere I let her go to town. Here's what she selected Monday. 


Stretching with Daddy after a vigorous run. 



Breakfast on the patio one morning. Drinking pineapple juice from the can. 


Here she's reading The Gingerbread Man to me. 


She loves her some dress up jewelry, especially the earrings. 


Ready for farm day at school. I didn't get as many pics as I would have liked at farm day. She was quite the fuss pot. After about 3 minutes of being there, I realized I shouldn't have come. It is so frustrating to me that kids are at their worst around their parents. She did ride a pony & she looked like she was gonna throw up the whole time. She didn't want to touch any of the other animals they had there but she did love the mini "train" they had. 


Sucker time. 


So, I've been trying to get Ellie Grace to play by herself while we are at home hoping it will help when Mason gets here. Usually while I'm making lunch I'll send her in her room and tell her to play & that she can come out when I call for her. Well this is what she does for 20 or so minutes, sits in her rocking chair, yelling ," is dinner ready yet?" about every 3 minutes. What am I gonna do with her? 


Pool time with Daddy. Hopefully that was the last time it'll be warm enough to swim. I love fall! 


Playing in the tent at Mia & Grandaddy's. 


Fishing date with Dad on Saturday. She looks thrilled. 


Ready for church Sunday morning. 


No comments:

Post a Comment