Friday, October 11, 2013

This Week

Using the old phone to blog again so please excuse any typos. 

I almost had Ellie Grace wear this outfit that BeBe made until I showed BeBe a picture & found out it's not supposed to be Capri pants or quarter length sleeves. I really liked the picture though. 


Tree hugging.


Playing on her swing set in the backyard. 


She loves the hanging thing. 


Enjoying some goobie gobbies (no bake chocolate/ peanut butter/ oatmeal cookies) with Daddy. 


Ready for Walmart shopping. I love her in jeggings. 


We got our bumbo seat back from Whitney & EG has been enjoying her afternoon snack in it. It's so funny how she fits better in it now than she did at 6 months. Those thighs have slimmed a bit. 


Having a sucker on the boat. 


Daddy doing his favorite thing & she is cleaning the boat with a baby wipe. 


More boat cleaning. 


I asked Josh to give me a smile that expressed his level of joy that we were on the boat fishing with him & this is what he gave. I never knew how much he loved fishing until my parents moved onto a lake & got a boat. He is very into it. He gets so excited when he gets a bite. 


Playing at Kate's Village on Wednesday. 



I wanted to document the blessing of hand me downs. We cleaned out Ellie Grace's shoes Wednesday morning & she ended up being able to wear 26 pairs. I have only purchased one of those 26 pairs! Unreal! She has more shoes than me or Josh. 


Playing piano. She insisted on this many bows. 


We went to the zoo with Whitney & Saylor on Thursday. It was a glorious day to go & we had fun. 


This is such a funny face. Not sure the emotion she's portraying with it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment