Thursday, May 24, 2012

EXTRA EXTRA, Read all about it! Ellie Grace is Going to be a Big Cousin!!!

Ellie Grace's Aunt Whitney and Uncle Brent are having a baby! Yippee!We are super pumped, beyond measure! They told us back in early April but and this is how it went down. We went to eat at Ms. Tina's and Whitney had told me earlier that she had a gift for Ellie Grace. Well, Whitney is all the time sewing stuff so I didn't think anything about it but when I opened the gift it was the t-shirt seen below and it says "big cousin" on it in case you can't tell from the picture. It took me a second to figure it out but it was very exciting. Whitney is 12 weeks along and she has been oh so sick up to this point. We are hoping and praying that the 12 week magic kicks in and she is sick no more!



I realize that the picture below is very similar to the one above but I love Brent's expression and how Ellie Grace is looking up at him, so I just had to post it.



We already love little baby Sneed and can't wait to meet him or her!

No comments:

Post a Comment