Saturday, May 19, 2012

Miscellaneous Cuteness

I had to take some pictures of Ellie Grace in these cute shorts, another awesome hand me down from her big cousins.







sporting her new hat from Daddy that says, "my first fishing hat"

making eggs with Daddy on Saturday morning

trying on her new swimwear, which was also a hand me down from the cuzzes


We went to the Godsey's house on Saturday night for a get together with our Seeking Him group from church. It was a great time. Ellie Grace loves to swim as you can see below.



Love this face











Ellie Grace did turn 13 months old today. I'm not going to be doing the monthly posts anymore. I'll probably do a synopsis post every 6 months from now on but I do predict that she will be walking by her 14 month birthday. She is standing with no hands quite a bit these days. We are in for a wild ride, I'm sure! Oh and she is a climber, she is trying to climb before she can walk!

No comments:

Post a Comment