Sunday, July 29, 2012

Lots of Pictures!

Here are a few recent pictures that I can't resist posting. 

snoozin' on a morning walk

visiting the doc on July 17, had a stomach bug, looking a little funny

she's beginning to learn to use utensils

that must be an intense book

milk is so much better with 3 lovies

swinging silliness



Sometimes I can't resist tucking her shirt in and pulling her pants up a little higher than socially acceptable just because I think it's cute and funny. So that is what happened below. 


She found some Kcups in the pantry, I thought it would be fine to play with............

.......then she punctured the top and ate coffee grounds.

the bucket is her purse and she enjoys accessorizing, unlike her mom


Ellie Grace is very into shoes right now, any shoes, hers or mine or Josh's

"Please put these on me, mom."
"I'll take two pair, thank  you." 

She is wearing the cutest little outfit here but I was in a hurry and this is all I got.

Cutie in the nursery at church during VBS.

No comments:

Post a Comment