Sunday, July 29, 2012

The Little Gym

Ashley & I took the girls to The Little Gym this past Thursday. It was a fun experience. It wasn't as fun as I hoped it would be because Ellie Grace didn't want me to help her do anything but if I didn't help her she would bust her face and I wasn't having that so it was basically a 45 minute battle of our wills with spectators, always fun. I think it will be much more fun when she is 2 and is capable of doing the things by herself. 

playing in the waiting room

Kate is getting so big and so close to being an expert walker

watching the class before us in anticipation

roaming the big red mat

climbing one of the obstacle courses






giving good bye kisses


one more for good measure since the summer is over & Ashley goes back to work tomorrow :(


No comments:

Post a Comment