Tuesday, July 3, 2012

A Staycation of Sorts

Josh went to Honduras for a week and Ellie Grace and I had a staycation at my parents' house, AKA Mia & Granddaddy. We had a great time and left very spoiled. Here are some pictures from over there, all via the iPhone.

mid morning snack

love this expression

so studious

In the next two pics she is watching a baby video. This video showed a lot of babies in it and she loved that. She says baby a lot these days. 

so captivated


making herself right at home at Cracker Barrel

riding in style
Piper came over one day for a while and she enjoyed Ellie Grace's walker. Piper is a very seasoned walker and it was funny that she wanted to get in there. Ellie Grace has really outgrown it but I still put her in there sometimes when I need to go potty. 


my Dad brought me this breakfast one day, yummo!
Of course, we are glad to have Josh home but I do miss my staycation locale and company. 

No comments:

Post a Comment