Sunday, July 29, 2012

Playtime with Cousin Piper

I watched Piper for Andy & Beth a couple of weeks ago while Beth worked on stuff for VBS. We had a great time with her.

Ellie Grace was asleep when Piper arrived so we had some one on one playtime.
She enjoyed playing "dress up" with an old pair of my glasses.



Lunch with two was a little challenging. Props to all the parents of multiples!

Then we went on a walk in the bike trailer that is also a double stroller. It was much heavier with two kiddos in there. I didn't attempt to pull them behind a bike. They did well. At one point they had interlocked arms but I didn't get it on camera. I don't know if you can tell very well in this picture but by the time we were done Ellie Grace had gotten her arms out of her harness. 


Pipe's looking dazed but I love Ellie Grace's impromptu fish face.
Rockin out on the piano toy
big girl
She has such a swagger going on in this photo
playing in the bedroom
turtle twins
cousin love


No comments:

Post a Comment