Monday, July 9, 2012

Sunday, July 8, 2012 & It's Official!

This is a combined post showing her Sunday outfit and declaring that she is officially a walker! I've gotten the official word from several seasoned parents that Ellie Grace is officially a walker as she definitely walks way more than she crawls now. It's really cute when she walks, of course, but pretty scary (for me at least). She hasn't had any really bad falls yet. Josh says they are inevitable but I'm really trying to keep that from happening. The scariest part is when she's walking next to something that has sharp corners because I'm afraid she'll fall into it. Here are some pictures of her from Sunday and she is walking around in most of them. 




We had a wardrobe change because I felt like the blue dress was too short but then I was told it was okay at this age so she wore it to church that night. :) 

Auntie Whit & BSneed gave her this dress for her birthday.

She's going to find her Daddy.

good thing for bloomers

looking for Daddy who is in the bathroom

locked out



Yay




No comments:

Post a Comment