Tuesday, July 3, 2012

My Dad's Father's Day Gift

For my Dad's Father's Day gift this year Andy, Beth & I took our children to Rhodes College to take some pictures of them all together. We actually had to go twice because the first time we had camera issues. It was quite the feat to get any pictures of all these girls looking proper at the same time.

Ellie Grace, Hannah, Piper & Bella







Here's the finished product we gave my Dad. This was the perfect collage frame. 



 I feel like my brother's beard is blog worthy so here is a picture of him. We found these glasses while we were taking pictures. He was just modeling them at his wife's request, very studious, indeed. My brother has not had a clean shaven face in like 10 years, I keep begging him to shave it clean but he won't do it. I wonder what he's hiding in that beard!


No comments:

Post a Comment